Monday, April 19, 2021

Painting a huge 30 x40

 I love painting on panels!  The paint really shows and it just so easy to work on them. Most of them are 14x11 and 16x20 but they are sweet. I just finished this one, it is not listed yet.  It is an 11x14.

I enjoyed it so much I decided to make a 30 x 40 for my living room!  I do a rough grid to get the picture on canvas, as you can see here, then I roughly draw in.

Because I thought this would be a nice way to re-start the blog I added a little color. I used to work with acrylics in this stage, however doing the panels have me going straight to oils.

Here is where I stopped for the day, hopefully I will remember to continue taking pictures so you can follow the progress. :)

Virtual "hugs" till next time......



No comments:

Post a Comment